Designer Blinkies

 photo FanOfP4DSDESigns1.gif  photo TSfan_byangelsdesignz.gif  photo DNSblnk_byangelsdesignz.gif  photo scrappygranny2.gif  photo DPl_-_blinkie2_zps84b6d740.gif  photo eirene_blinkie_2.gif  photo 85b0b219-4e60-4bc7-aba7-4dc8910f2017.png  photo CCBlinkie.gif

Followers

Welcome

 photo WelcomeToOurBlogClusterSmall.png
Thursday, September 15, 2016

Holidays can mean either Thanksgiving or Christmas.  Lori's kit has all the perfect elements that will help you "cook" your way through your layouts regardless of which holiday it is for.  There are fruits, cookies, eggs and lots of other good things! And I even see a mix master.  

I've created 3 layouts using this awesome kit with what I hope represent the versatility of this kit.


 Every year I make these really rich, tasty cookies.  I can remember my Mom making these year after year also.


My great granddaughter Kady learning her way around the kitchen a few years ago,



And finally my turkey for Thanksgiving last year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment